Thursday, November 1, 2012

I have shifted.....

... to another url. I'm still with blogger though. You gotta love their platform. Thumbs up for blogger, not the best platform but it's definitely the supa user-friendly as compared to the rest of the blogging platforms ever.

I have decided to keep this url as I'd  imported all my blog posts to the new site below. I will delete all the post in this blog as most of the links aren't working anymore due to my laziness.. I used to copy the link of the images from my facebook album for my image urls. Now they are not working anymore!!!!!

*Inserts mother of god face*

Enough of the bullshits, so I'm proud to present to you my new url/domain name......


My domain misslenie.com has some errors, sometimes when I go into my blog with the domain name. It redirects me to maxonline like as if my domain name doesn't exist. -.- So to make things convenient, you can just use the link above to get access to my new web page. I am trying to fix it now!

This blog will not be updated anymore. Thank you all for following for the past few years. See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment